Neil Miller is a medical research journalist and natural health advocate who has authored numerous books and articles about the dangers and myths of vaccines.
In today’s broadcast, Dr. Robin Falkov interviews Neil Miller, who is the publisher of New Atlantean Press and director of the ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute. He frequently appears on syndicated talk shows, where he usually debates doctors and government health officials about the efficacy and effectiveness of vaccines.
Based in Santa Fe, New Mexico, Neil also has a very strong interest in esoteric cosmology. As a member of the ISI-S Society, he is working on a project to “define the various layers of affective, cognitive and physical manifestations that occur when solar archetypes form critical junctures with human volition, and establish the rudiments of a new living science substantiating a link between the Pythagorean concept of Divine Number, Platonic Ideals, and the Keplerian notion that celestial harmonies and perfect ratios unify God and humanity.”
* 1992, Vaccines: Are They Really Safe And Effective? A Parent’s Guide to Childhood Shots ISBN 1-881217-10-8
* 1995, Vaccine Roulette: Gambling With Your Child’s Life ISBN 1-881217-09-4
* 1995, Vaccine Seminar ISBN 1-881217-08-6
* 1996, Immunization Theory vs Reality: Exposé on Vaccinations ISBN 1-881217-12-4
* 1996, Immunizations: The People Speak! ISBN 1-881217-16-7
* 2001, Gadzooks! Extraterrestrial Guide to Love, Wisdom and Happiness ISBN 1-881217-21-3
* 2003, Vaccines, Autism and Childhood Disorders: Crucial Data That Could Save Your Child’s Life ISBN 1-881217-32-9
* 2008, Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective? [Updated and Revised] ISBN 978-1-881217-30-5
* 2008, Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Practitioners: Guide to Immunization Risks and Protection ISBN 978-1-881217-35-0