Via her website and blog at TaxFree15th.com, Karen Quinn-Tostado is calling on fellow patriots to boycott and strike on a monthly basis, beginning on April 15, to tell our elected officials that We the People are fed up with their reckless spending.
PATRIOTS UNITE FOR A PEACEFUL NATIONAL STRIKE
A Patriot is a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion, and regards himself or herself as a defender of individual rights against presumed interference by the federal government.
NATIONAL STRIKE AND EDUCATION DAYS on the 15th day of EACH and EVERY month!
DON’T BUY! DON’T COMPLY, BECAUSE OUR CONSTITUTION IS IGNORED, OUR RIGHTS ARE VIOLATED, WE’RE TAXED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, AND AS LONG AS WE GO ABOUT OUR LIVES AS USUAL, THEY WIN AND WE PAY!
HERE’S WHAT WE DO ON APRIL 15-18
(Prior to Patriots’ Day celebrated on April 19)
1. NO WORK, NO SCHOOL!
2. NO SHOPPING! DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM LARGE CORPORATIONS, FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS, ONLINE STORES, ETC.
3. DON’T COMPLY! WORK AT GETTING OFF THE GRID AND FORMING CO-OPS WITHIN COMMUNITIES.
4. ASK WHY WE ARE ALLOWING OUR CONSTITUTION TO BE IGNORED AND SUPPORTING POLICIES THAT DON’T SUPPORT US!
5. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL YOUR CONGRESSIONAL “REPRESENTATIVES” TO LET THEM KNOW YOU’RE PARTICIPATING IN THIS STRIKE, AND ASK QUESTIONS YOU FEEL ARE IMPORTANT.
Toll free numbers to the House switchboard: 877-851-6437 / 866-220-0044
Tell the operator who you want to speak to, provide your zip code, and they’ll connect you.
6. Click here to read and review the Constitutional Articles of Freedom.
7. Sign up to become a member of TaxFree15th.com.
8. Learn more about what you can do by watching videos such as the following.