Dr. Robin Falkov interviews Dr. Michael Castle, who is a wealth of information. Tune in to learn about magnetite, orgone, and the hazards of computer monitors.
Dr. Michael Castle is an industrial polymer chemist who has developed a product called AmeriHaz that solidifies crude oils, hydrocarbons, and other petrochemical contaminants. AmeriHaz is a non-toxic polymeric mixture that is safer to the environment than the Corexit dispersant employed in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill that began on Apr. 20.
Click here to listen to last week’s interview with Dr. Castle.
Dr. Robin Falkov is one of the featured speakers who will be giving presentations aboard the Norwegian Star cruise ship as it sails to the Mexican Riviera during the week of Mar. 5-12, 2011. Organized by Susan Shumsky of Divine Travels, “Cruise Into 2012 – Surfing the 9th Wave” promises to be an uplifting and memorable event, filled with talks by some of the world’s greatest spiritual teachers, authors, visionaries, and experts.
• This is the perfect opportunity to be with like-minded people for 7 days.
• 7 days to share your thoughts and hope and dreams.
• 7 days to attend presentations given by cutting-edge speakers.
• 7 days to learn how to prepare for the coming changes.
• 7 days of workshops, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, midnight meals, starwatching together on deck and shore excursions together.
• 7 days to gather information that YOU can share with your friends, families, co-workers and neighbors, to make a difference in each and every one of their lives.
Click here to register for the Cruise Into 2012 excursion. To qualify for a special price discount, mention Robin’s last name (FALKOV) and the fact that you heard about the cruise on Rayedio RMN or on her website, HealthFreedomRights.com. Sign up now before the event is completely sold out!