Dr. Robin Falkov interviews an Occupy Oakland activist named Adam, who offers his personal report of the interaction between the local police and the Occupiers.
The top 10 military ‘psy-ops’ corporations admit to using against Americans
The Raw Story
Nov. 9, 2011
‘Cops use shock & awe tactics to devastate OWS’
Uploaded by RussiaToday on Nov. 18, 2011
Hundreds of arrests and multiple injuries are the result of the massive ‘day of action’ across the U.S. by the Occupy Wall Street protesters. Tens of thousands of activists against corporate greed took part in rallies in key cities across the United States, marking two months of the movement. But several met with a heavy police response. Officers in riot gear, armed with batons and shields were accused of brutality against mostly-peaceful demonstrators.
2 Responses to Adam offers his view of the current situation at Occupy Oakland
November 17: Historic Day of Action for the 99%
• Over 30,000 People Rally in New York City (NYPD estimated 32,500), including organized contingents of workers, students, and other members of “the 99%”
• Actions in at least 30 cities across the country and around the world
• Commemoration of 2-Months Since Birth of the 99% Movement, Festival of Lights on Brooklyn Bridge
• Blockade of all Entry-Points to NYSE; hundreds participate in nonviolence civil disobedience
• Sense that a powerful and diverse civic movement for social justice is on the ascent
Philadelphia Police Capt Ray Lewis Joins OWS Protest and Gives Message to NYPD from Zuccotti Park
Uploaded by paulus1st on Nov 16, 2011