Joni Dahlstrom and her son ask professional filmmaker Scott Eggleston for advice on producing quality videos without breaking the bank account.
Scott Eggleston’s website
The Frugal Filmmaker
Frugal Filmmaker Philosophy
– Watch a lot of movies.
– See how others have done “it”.
– Spend time on your screenplay.
– Surround yourself with talent.
– Smaller crews are preferable.
– If you can’t buy it, build it.
– High quality, low cost.
– Recycle, reuse, repurpose.
– It’s about technique, not gear.
– Distribute and market online.
– Document everything.
– Just make your d*mn movie.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A C-clamp is a type of clamp device typically used to hold a wood or metal workpiece, and are often used in, but are not limited to, carpentry and welding.