Joni Dahlstrom and her son ask professional filmmaker Scott Eggleston for advice on producing quality videos without breaking the bank account.
Scott Eggleston’s website
The Frugal Filmmaker
Frugal Filmmaker Philosophy
- Watch a lot of movies.
- See how others have done “it”.
- Spend time on your screenplay.
- Surround yourself with talent.
- Smaller crews are preferable.
- If you can’t buy it, build it.
- High quality, low cost.
- Recycle, reuse, repurpose.
- It’s about technique, not gear.
- Distribute and market online.
- Document everything.
- Just make your d*mn movie.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A C-clamp is a type of clamp device typically used to hold a wood or metal workpiece, and are often used in, but are not limited to, carpentry and welding.