Our guest is Dr. Phillip “Cloudpiler” Landis, who will talk about the current case about the Minnesota mother and son who are refusing to accept chemotherapy.
Minnesota Judge Orders Arrest of Mother Who Belongs to the Nemenhah Clan – For Refusing Chemotherapy for Her Son
Daniel Hauser, age 13, has Hodgkin’s lymphoma. His mother, Colleen Hauser, was scheduled to appear in court to give the oncologist’s report to the judge. Instead of making a court appearance, Colleen and Daniel disappeared (media reports stating that they were accompanied by Susan Daya, their California lawyer, are untrue).
The Hausers are members of the Nemenhah Clan that is headed by Cloudpiler, aka Dr. Philip Landis, who is a direct descendant of Chief Joseph, the famed Chief of the Nez Perce.
Dr. Landis received his ANMCAB Certification as a Naturopath in 1999 and is affiliated with Native American Nutritionals. Other titles include:
• President of the Oklevueha Native American Church of Sahnpet, which is a branch of the Oklevueha / Sioux Nation Native American Church – Rosebud Reservation.
• Roadman of the NAC and Sahaptan Shirt of the Nemenhah Clan.
• Medicine Man and Minister of the Native America Church by the North Idaho Correctional Institution (2001).
• Principal Medicine Chief by the First General Council of Mothers of the Nemenhah Band (since 2002).
• Medicine Man and Pipe Carrier by the Oklevueha Native American Church (2003).
• Permanent President of the Oklevueha Native American Church of Sahnpet (since 2007).