Brannon Howse examines the world in a most revealing way in his book, Grave Influence: 21 Radicals and Their Worldviews Ruling America From the Grave.
When discussing the failing U.S. auto industry in 2008, President Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, is quoted as saying that “Rule number one is to never allow a crisis to go to waste.”
Brannon Howse’s insightful and prophetic analysis of the socialist agenda of the Obama administration has been validated by Emanuel’s statement.
“Socialists don’t really want to own it (the world) if they can control it,” said Howse, “and all they need to control it is a financial crisis that allows them to change laws, inflate the currency and buy stock in corporations . . . Many elected officials at the state and federal level are Fabian socialists committed to bring about a social revolution in America by deliberately creating an environment in which chaos and crisis can flourish for the purpose of bigger government—and to move us toward globalism.”
About Brannon Howse
Brannon Howse is President of American Family Policy Institute and founded Worldview Weekend, which is America’s largest Christian worldview conference series. Since 1993, Worldview Weekend has featured dozens of nationally known speakers such as Michael Reagan, David Limbaugh, Kerby Anderson, David Barton, Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort, David Jeremiah, David Noebel, Star Parker, Tom DeLay, and Dick Armey.
In addition to being the author of nine books, Howse hosts two radio programs: Worldview Matters, a daily, one-hour, call-in program, and Christian Worldview This Week that is aired weekly on more than 225 stations.
A list of his books is included below:
* Building A Biblical Worldview Verse By Verse: 52 Scriptures That Answer 52 Essential Worldview Questions
* Grave Influence: 21 Radicals and their Worldviews Ruling America From the Grave
* Christian Worldview For Students Vol. II: Your Worldview Notes For Going to College Without Going Astray
* Put Your Beliefs to the Test: 82 Questions That Reveal if You Think Like A Christian or Modern-Day Liberal
* One Nation Under Man? The Worldview War Between Christians and the Secular Left
* Christian Worldview For Students: A Priceless Gift in 30 Daily Readings
* Christian Worldview For Children: Training the Heart and Mind of a Child to Follow Christ
* An Educational Abduction
* Reclaiming A Nation At Risk