Sharry Edwards poses tax-related questions to her guest, Jay Barnes, who is a Certified Public Accountant who practices in the state of Ohio.
Topics discussed on today’s program include:
• Under what situations should taxpayers hire a professional accountant?
• When is it appropriate to use tax preparation software like TurboTax?
• Are there tax incentives that we can take advantage of, such as green energy credits?
• How can the feds withhold money from our paychecks without paying interest?
• How can us “little people” keep more of our money away from the tax man?