Dr. Robin Falkov shares a fascinating conversation with Charles Ostman to learn about his cutting edge research into artificial intelligence and nanotechnology.
Charles Ostman’s professional career includes more than 25 years of experience in electronics, advanced computing, materials science, and artificial intelligence. His employers have included Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory and the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Charles contributes technical material for other book authors and lectures frequently in the U.S. and abroad. In addition, he often makes guest appearances on broadcast television programs and on radio.
His current positions and professional associations include:
• Senior Fellow at the Institute for Global Futures.
• Chairman of the NanoElectronics and Photonics Forum of NanoSig.
• Senior Consultant with Silicon Valley Nano Ventures.
• Member of the management team of Fourth Venture.
• Member of the scientific advisory board of Legendary Pharmaceuticals.
• Active participant with the Millennium Project for Global Futures Studies and Research
• Active participant with the American Council for the United Nations University.
Charles Ostman: Historian of the Future